Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Ten'd

Nice work, I could see this going on the front page, I like your style, good game, hard as hell, but still, good game, you got all my 5!, hope to see more from you soon.

d town shoot revisited d town shoot revisited

Nice Work

This game could use some work, the graphics were a tad weak, but other than that I dug it, I feel that this game has huge potential for the future, the concept was not all the original but I liked how the look of it was somewhat original, nice work holmes, you got my protection!

Survival Game v1.4 Survival Game v1.4

OK

I think this is the forth time I have seen this game in the portal, and I assume it has been blammed 3 time before, maybe that is a sign, maybe you should quite this idea and move on to another, I give you props for trying to make it better each time, but this game just dosent do it for me, to damn hard to control the stick guy.

OBS Snow Guinea Pig Comic OBS Snow Guinea Pig Comic

Last time I checked it was called the "Flash Portal" your piece of work young son does not fit into that category, nice graphics though

Almost a Game Almost a Game

Nothing new, we have all played Pong before, even that was better than your version, try harder

Ch. 11 Oxford Latin Quiz Ch. 11 Oxford Latin Quiz

Not a fan!

All i have to say to you is this crap sucked! try putting your "skills" to better use next time

MikeSever responds:

I notice you have no submisions your self. You obviously don't know how hard it is and how long it takes to make these.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Amazing, just amazing

Kick ass non stop action, good stuff, good game, good style, good everything

Bloody Rage SDK Bloody Rage SDK

interesting...

I guess it was ok, cant do much with it after a while, gets alittle borning, but at least its not like everything else.

Moon Lander Moon Lander

Simple, fun, old school game

good stuff, these type of games never get old, nice and simple style is sometimes better than crazy complex graphics, I like it, keep them coming!

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

very good game, but...

Very good game,big improvment, but... after a while you cant really improve your car to much, need to be able to upgrade the engine at any time, but overall, it was good, good fun.