Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Nice work

Man I dug it! You did a great job recreating kinkles style. Unlike most of the other fan based Madness recreations yours had great artwork, it was fast paced, had kick ass fight scenes, and was somewhat entertaining to watch. I liked how you came up with some characters on your own rather than just using the sheriff. However, it did seem like you could have increased the frames per second. Other than that, keep up the kick ass work, hope to see more from you soon.
I dug the music too!

Splurgle responds:

Just animating for fun. :-)

Dead Rock Sketch Dead Rock Sketch

Nice work

I dug it, one of the few claymations actually worth my vote, although the ladys voice was annoying, I thought everything was great, nice style, good sound, nice work, keep it up, hope to see more from you soon! 5/5

Framed Framed

Good Stuff!

I really dig you style, every looks real tight and well done, I like how you used different styles through out the whole thing, variety is always nice, keep up the good work holmes!

Rubbertje responds:

Yeah man, I appreciate your review!! Thanks!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Ten'd

Nice work, I could see this going on the front page, I like your style, good game, hard as hell, but still, good game, you got all my 5!, hope to see more from you soon.

d town shoot revisited d town shoot revisited

Nice Work

This game could use some work, the graphics were a tad weak, but other than that I dug it, I feel that this game has huge potential for the future, the concept was not all the original but I liked how the look of it was somewhat original, nice work holmes, you got my protection!

Survival Game v1.4 Survival Game v1.4

OK

I think this is the forth time I have seen this game in the portal, and I assume it has been blammed 3 time before, maybe that is a sign, maybe you should quite this idea and move on to another, I give you props for trying to make it better each time, but this game just dosent do it for me, to damn hard to control the stick guy.